Office of the District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Tis Hazari, Delhi has announced the a recruitment notification for the Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) Posts. There are a total of 288 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates can apply for the desired positions by applying through the official website. Interested candidates are requested to find the official notification.
The last date to apply for the recruitment process is December 01, 2017. The job location is notified as Delhi.
Pay Scale for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
The pay scale that is notified us Rs. 5200 to Rs.20200 along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800.
Eligibility for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
The candidates will be required to have completed their degree or its equivalent from a recognized institute,
- The candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on December 01, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for the rules related to age relaxation.
Selection Process for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will consist of a written examination and an Interview.
Important Dates for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 11, 2017
- The last date to submit the online application is December 12, 2017.
- The last date to submit the payment through challan is December 08, 2017.
Application Fee for the Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to the general/OBC categories is Rs.300
- The female candidates and candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories do not have to pay the application fee.
- The application fees can be paid through any of the online modes or through the offline mode of SBI Challan.
Selection procedure for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written test, typing test and an interview process.
How to Apply for Delhi District Court recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of - www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in
- Find the recruitment notification and read through it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and a signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and print it out for future reference.