Judicial Department District Court, Tiruvannamalai has invited applications for the recruitment of Typist Post. There are a total of 17 vacancies available.
The candidates have to make sure that they meet the required qualification to be eligible to be selected for the vacancy. The incomplete applications or applications sent in after the last date will be disqualified.
Important Dates for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017
The last date for the submission of online applications is November 13, 2017.
Pay Scale for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017
The pay scale has been according to the notification for the Typist post is Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400
Eligibility Criteria for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017
The candidates must have passed their class 10 examination from a recognized university or institute.
Age Limit as on November 01, 2017.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- Candidates must check the official notification age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the Tiruvannamalai district court recruitment for Typist post will be based on a written exam and an interview round.
How to Apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- Find the recruitment notification
- Go through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the vacancy of Typist.
- Go to the application link and download the application form.
- Fill in all your details and paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Attach the other important documents that are mentioned in the notification.
- Send the application to the following address - The District Judge, Thiruvannamalai, Pin code- 606 604 by registered post.