Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) through its Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) has released an online notification for the posts of Research Associates (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
INMAS is one of the premiere institutes of DRDO and is engaged in biomedical research activities.
Who can apply?
Candidates who wish to pursue defence related research can apply for the JRF and RA fellowships.
After selection, RAs will get Rs. 40000 (+HRA as per DRDO rules) and JRFs will get Rs. 25000 with the same conditions.
- Research Associates: 3 vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow: 14 vacancies
- M.Sc/B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E./M.Pharm in the Subject/Discipline applied for and having qualified the NET/LS of UGC-CSIR or GATE.
- Candidate must have first class degree in the above mentioned qualifications
- MSc with PhD in relevant Subject.
- Candidates having provisional degree certificate by the closing date for application, will also be eligible to apply or
- M.Tech/M.Pharm with 03 years of research experience (post- M.Pharm/M.Tech) and at least one research article published as primary author in SCI indexed journal."
How to apply for the defence jobs?
In order to apply for the defence jobs opportunity, candidates must send their application in the given format (at drdo.gov.in) and it with complete bio-data to the concerned address (details can be found at the official notification).