Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the admit card for Re-Medical Examination (RME) for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) 2016-17. Candidates may download their respective admit card from the official website.
CRPF vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)
- Number of Vacancies: 219 posts
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate or class 12 under 10+2 systems or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. The candidate should possess 80 wpm typing speed on computer transcription speed 50 minutes in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on a computer.
How to download CRe-Medical Medical Exam Admit Card 2017?
- The admit card for the Re-Medical exam has been released on the official Recruitment website of CRPF India.
- Candidates who are eligible for Re-Medical Exam must open the official Recruitment Portal of CRPF for downloading the skill test admit card.
- On the opening page, candidates will get the relevant link :
Admit card for the Re-Medical Examination for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) 2016-17
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Here the candidates have to submit their Roll Number or Application Number or Name along with Date of Birth and then click on Search Status
- After entering the required details, candidates will get the access to the admit card for the Re-Medical Exam.