The admissions for the CPAT 2017 have opened today (September 12). Lucknow University is conducting the exam and interested candidates can check out their eligibility here and apply online.
When is CPAT 2017?
The CPAT 2017 will be held on October 4, from 1 pm to 4 pm.
Where to apply for CPAT 2017?
The eligible candidates can apply for the same from 3 pm onwards on the official websites.
How to apply for CPAT-2017?
In order to apply for CPAT-2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website,http://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration process
- General and OBC: Rs 2,000
- SC and ST: Rs 1,000
General and OBC candidates should be between 17 years and 25 years of age to be eligible for applying.
There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
Dates to remember:
- Sept 12: Online application forms submission begins
- Sept 25: Last date of form submission
- Sept 29: Candidates may download admit card
- Oct 4: Date of entrance examination
- Oct 6: Declaration of answer key
- Oct 12: Declaration of result
- Oct 16 onwards counselling
- About CPAT
- What is CPAT?
- CPAT stands for Combined Pre Ayush Test.
- Why is CPAT held?
- CPAT is held for admissions to the BUMS/BAMS/BHMS courses
What is CPAT?
CPAT stands for Common Pre Ayush Test. It is held by Lucknow University for admissions into BUMS/BAMS/BHMS courses.
What are BUMS/BAMS/BHMS?
- BUMS - Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
- BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS - Bachelor in Homeopathic of Medicine and Surgery
Also Read: GLIM Admissions: Apply for PGDM Courses Now!