Great Lakes Institute of Management has opened admissions for its PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) courses. The admissions are scheduled in two cycles namely first and second cycle. The lines for both the cycles have already open. However, the deadlines close in two different cycles.
- All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT +/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGPM 2018, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of the year 2016/2017, XAT scores of the year 2017/2018 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 or CMAT scores of the year 2017.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- A minimum work experience of two years by March 31, 2018 is mandatory and candidates found not fulfilling this criterion will not be admitted. Candidates with less than 24 months of work experience by March 31, 2018 can apply to the Great Lakes PGDM Program.
- Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs.
Rs 1558000 for Indians and $ 31500 USD for international students
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
Parameters used for assessment:
- Academic Abilities
- Standardized Test Scores
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Integrity and Ethical Values
- Diversity of Background
How to apply for GLIM Admissions?
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes, Chennai and Great Lakes, Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected students' recommenders and it must be submitted online
Dates to remember
- Issue of application started from 11th August, 2017
- Last date of submission for First Cycle is 30th November, 2017
- Last date of submission for Second Cycle is 24th January, 2018