Corporate Bank has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Posts. Candidates can apply through online mode on or before August 5, 2017.
- Name of the post: Specialist Officer.
- No. of vacancies: 20
For Specialist Officer:
Candidate intending to appear for the online examination should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria specified by the Bank before applying.
- Candidate should hold an LL.B degree from a University/Institution /Board recognized by Govt. of India/Approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards.
- Minimum educational qualification should be either full-time 5-year LL.B degree or full-time 3-year LL.B degree after graduation.
- Candidates maximum age should be 35 years.
How is the selection procedure done?
- The candidates are selected on the basis of Online written examination and Group discussion and/or interview.
How to apply?
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- Payable from July 22, 2017, to August 2017 through Online mode only
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD (OC/VI) candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of fees/ intimation charges (online mode only)
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the Banks service will be decided in terms of provisions of the Corporation Bank Officers Service Regulations.
Schedule of Events:
- Payment of Application Fees: July 22, 2017, to August 5, 2017.
- Opening date for online registration: July 22, 2017.
- Last date for Online Registration: August 5, 2017.