Kurnool District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistant/ Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before August 1, 2017.
- Total No. of Posts: 62
- Name of the Post: Staff Assistant/ Clerk
- Candidates should have Graduation from a recognized University and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu).
- Candidates age should be between 18 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates as per rules.
How is the Selection Process done?
- Candidates will be selected based on the test conducted online.
- Candidates should have to pay Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS, Rs.600/- for OC/ BC candidates by direct recruitment, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS, Rs.500/- for OC/ BC candidates by In service candidates of PACS through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / (Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Application Fee: July 15, 2017.
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Application Fee August 1, 2017.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, July 28, 2017, 11:21 [IST]