The admissions for COMEDK UGET 2017 has been opened for interested and eligible candidates. The application commenced on Monday, February 13. Candidates can apply on COMEDK official website.
The deadline for filling in the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) application process closes on April 20. Every year, COMEDK UGET is held to provide admission to all eligible candidates into the 150 participating engineering colleges.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The entrance examination pattern will be online and computer based.
All the interested candidates who would like to apply should have passed Class 12 from a recognised state board/university/ institute with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as a compulsory subject
Candidates should have secured minimum 45 per cent
However, SC, ST and OBC candidates will get 5 per cent relaxation in marks.
How to apply for COMEDK UGET 2017
- Visit the COMEDK official website, https://www.comedk.org/
- Click on the relevant link for registration
- A new login page will appear. Fill your details such as name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number and unique ID number
- Click Submit
- Your user ID and password will be sent to the registered email address
- Log in with the credentials you received
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format
- Upload your photograph, signature and his/her father's signature
- Select your preferred test centres for the examination
- Pay the required fee
- Submit the application
- Save it to your computer and take print out of the same for future reference
Dates to Remember
Last date to Apply: April 20
COMEDK UGET 2017 Exam date: May 14
About COMEDK UGET
The COMEDK UGET is state level entrance exam conducted by the Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka to offer admission to eligible candidates in the various engineering courses.
The exam is conducted to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair and transparent testing procedure. Presently 14 Medical, 25 Dental and more than 150 Engineering colleges, who make available almost 20,000 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilise its testing mechanism for effecting admission to UG Programme during the academic year 2017.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for admission to undergraduate courses in private medical and dental colleges of Karnataka can apply for the COMEDK UGET. The merit list of the exam will be published based on the score obtained by the candidate. The COMEDK UGET test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year.