The registration process for Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) PGET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) counseling will begin from today i.e on March 10, 2017 for medical and dental courses on the basis of NEET score.
The Karnataka Professional College's Foundation has made COMEDK mandatory, to conduct a single window counseling for these courses. The availability of seats is 400 medical and 250 dental PG seats. The eligibility criteria will be done by MCI/ DCI including the NEET score.
The result of NEET PG exam which was conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) was declared on January 13, 2017.
How to apply for COMEDK PGET?
Interested candidates can apply through the official website.
Documents required at the time of COMEDK PGET counseling:
Candidates need to bring the required documents at the time of COMEDK PGET counseling:
- Admit card of NEET PG/ MDS2017.
- NEET - PG/ MDS 2017 score card showing all India NEET PG 2017 rank/ All India NEET MDS 2017 rank.
- To bring a copy of COMEDK online application form for participation in COMEDK PG counseling pursuant to NEET results.
- SSLC or 10th standard marks card, passing certificate or transfer certificate for the proof of date of birth.
- MBBS/ BDS (all marks sheet)
- Internship completion certificate or certificate for date of completion of internship duly signed by the head of the institution last studied in the case of candidates who have not yet completed their internship at the time of counseling.
- Permanent or provisional degree certificate.
- Permanent or provisional state or Central Council Registration Certificate.
- Attempt certificate (if applicable).
- Applicable cast certificate issued by the competent authority (for Karnataka candidates only).
- OBC certificate issued by the competent authority (for Karnataka candidates only).
- Minority certificate issued by the educational institution concerned.
- Residential or domicile certificate, wherever necessary.
- Parent domicile certificate, wherever necessary.
- Any valid ID proofs like Passport, PAN card, driving license, aadhaar card/ e-aadhaar card, voter's ID.
Important dates to remember:
- The last date to applying for counseling session is March 22, 2017.
- Provisional merit list will be released on March 25, 2017.