Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Delhi has announced the notification for the recruitment of the candidates for the position of Senior Resident/ Junior Resident through walk-in-interview. The job location for the posts is in New Delhi.
There are a total of 41 vacancies that are available for the recruitment. Interested candidates can walk in for an interview on the dates specified for the posts. The candidates are requested to read through the official notification to know more about the eligibility, vacancy details, and other details.
Important Dates for CNBC Recruitment 2017
- The walk-in-interview date for Junior Resident post is November 16, 2017.
- The walk-in-interview date for Senior Resident posts is November 16, 2017
Vacancies for CNBC Recruitment 2017
- Senior Resident (Pediatrics) :12 Vacancies
- Senior Resident (ENT) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Resident (Ophthalmology) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Resident (Anesthesia) : 06 Vacancies
- Senior Resident (Biochemistry) : 01 Vacancy
- Senior Resident (Radiology) : 03 Vacancies
- Senior Resident (Peds Surg) : 01 Vacancy
- Junior Resident : 16 Vacancies
Pay Scale for CNBC Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for Senior Resident is Rs. 67,700
- The pay scale for Junior Resident is Rs. 56, 100
Eligibility for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Senior Residents: The candidates are required to have completed MBBS with a PG degree or Diploma in a specific area from a recognized institution.
- Junior Residents: The candidates must have completed their MBBS along with an internship.
- Senior Resident: The maximum age limit is 33 years.
- Junior Resident: The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- For information related to age relaxation, check the notification.
Selection Process for CNBC Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for CNBC recruitment will be based on an interview.
How to Apply for the CMBC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.delhi.gov.in
- Find the recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided
- Carry the application form and other important documents for the interview
- Attend the interview on the given date and time at - Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031