Central Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute (CLTRI) has released a notification informing the recruitment process for the Nursing Attendant, Assistant Physiotherapist, and other posts. There are a total of 17 vacancies available for recruitment.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested in the posts can submit their applications in offline mode. The last date to apply for the post is December 04, 2017.
The candidates need to to make sure that they are eligible to send in the applications for the posts.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and carefully read through the information provided in it. The job location is notified as Chengalpattu, Tamil Nadu.
Important dates for CLTRI Recruitment 2017
- The application process started on October 28, 2017.
- The last date to submit the application is December 04, 2017.
Vacancies for CLTRI Recruitment 2017
- Nursing Attendant: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Orthotic Technician: 01 Vacancy
- Assistant Physiotherapist: 01 Vacancy
- Para Medical Worker: 04 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse: 04 Vacancies
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 02 Vacancies
- Barber: 01 Vacancy
- Cook: 01 Vacancy
- Driver: 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for CLTRI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a diploma/degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- For information on educational qualification for each post check the official notification.
Age Limit as on November 31, 2017.
- The age limit for the candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Procedure for CLTRI Recruitment 20172017
The selection process will be based on written exam, skill test and an interview round.
How to Apply for CLTRI Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - cltri.gov.in
- Click on the 'Recruitment' tab
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Go to the application link and download the applications form.
- Fill in the important details.
- Paste a recent photograph.
- Attach other necessary documents and certificates which are mentioned in the official notification.
- Send the application form to the following address - The Director, Chennai Leprosy Teaching and Research Institute Chengalpattu - 603001.