National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) has announced the notification for the recruitment inviting applications for the post of Senior Scientific Officer, Law Officer, and various other posts.
Interested candidates can submit the application to the address given below. The candidates are requested to read through the official notification to know more about the eligibility, vacancy details, and other details.
The candidates have to make sure that they are eligible for the posts, so do go through the notification before they apply for the position.The vacancies are available for the following posts:
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Law Officer
- Accounts cum Administrative Officer
- Regional Coordinators
Important Dates for NADA Recruitment 2017
The last date to apply for the recruitment is November 23, 2017.
Eligibility for NADA Recruitment 2017
Senior Scientific Officer
The candidates need to have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry or Pharmacology with 5 years of experience or an MD in Medicine/Pathology/Pharmacology/Sports Medicine or MBBS/BDS with Masters Degree and 2 years of experience.
The candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Law from a recognized institution with 8 years of experience in legal matters.
The candidates must have served or been a serving officer of Central Investigation/ Intelligence Agency, should not be below the rank of the inspector and must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Accounts cum Administrative Officer
The candidates must have a Master's or Graduation or section officer of CSS and must have 10 years of experience in maintaining government accounts.
How to Apply for NADA Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - www.nada.nic.in
- Find the recruitment notification
- Read through the notification
- Download the application form
- Fill in the important details in the space provided
- Attach the necessary documents (check the official notification)
- Send the application to 'Director-General National Anti Doping Agency, A Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.'