The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 results have been released on Monday (May 29). Candidates can check out the results on the CLAT official website.
How to check the CLAT 2017 results?
In order to check the CLAT 2017 results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website clat.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Fill in all the essential details in the prescribed format as required
- Click to submit
- The results will appear on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of the same for future reference
Both in the CLAT question paper, as well as answer key, 15 grammar/logic errors, were spotted by the experts. The CLAT 2017 was conducted on May 14 at various test centres across the country.
Dates to note
- Publication of first indicative seat allocation list based on merit-cum-preference:June 5
- Dates for locking of allotted seats: June 6 to June 8
- Date of closure of admission process by CLAT - 2017 office: July 6
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission to 17 prominent National Law Universities in India. CLAT aspirant can seek admissions in integrated undergraduation programmes and post graduation programmes.
The exam is conducted every year by a National Law University (NLU) among the 17 member NLUs of the CLAT Committee. The CLAT scores are used by other private law colleges across the country and Public Sector undertakings for admissions and recruitment respectively.