The Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT 2017) amended answer key is released by Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna. All the candidates can check their answer keys on their official website.
When was the CLAT exam held?
- The CLAT exam was held on May 14, 2017, at various test centers across the country.
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Enter your user id and password.
- Click to submit.
- Answer keys will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
About CLAT Paper pattern:
- The CLAT exam consisted of 200 multiple choice questions based on English, general knowledge and current affairs, elementary mathematics and legal aptitude.
- The test was of 200 marks and held for a duration of two hours.
- Earlier, 15 grammar/ logic errors were spotted by the experts in the question paper/ answer key.
- According to reports, the final answer key cannot be challenged and students who appeared for the exam can use this key to estimating their score in the exam.
- On May 29, 2017, the final category-wise merit list and results will be declared.
- After that, the first provisional seat allotment list will be released on June 5, 2017.
- The results of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 will be declared on May 29, 2017.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India common entrance examination, conducted on a rotational basis by 18 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their UG and PG degree programs.
Also read: TN TET 2017 Answer Keys Released: Check Now!