Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the application form before January 11, 2018.
CISF vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: 332
- Post Name: Constable
- Deadline: 11 January 2018
CISF recruitment educational requirement:
- Candidates must have a Matriculation/ Intermediate from a perceived Board or equal.
Age limit for CISF recruitment:
- Candidates must possess lower age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit 23 years as on closing date.
- Relaxation in age will be according to the government guidelines.
Application Fee for CISF recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay an expense of Rs. 100/ - through online mode.
- No Fee is obliged to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen hopefuls.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs 2000.
CISF selection procedure:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination.
How to apply for CISF recruitment?
- Visit the official website of organization and apply by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- From homepage hit on "Recruitment" tab which is visible at left side of a page and hit on suitable job link.
- Read official notification very carefully and apply online.
- Fill the prescribed application form in online mode with the desired information and upload Xerox copies of all mandatory documents.
- Submit application form online and takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
CISF recruitment important Dates:
- Last date for the receipt of online filled application: 11 January 2018