Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released employment notification for the recruitment of Research Position Officer (PhDs). Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode of registration on or before the last date.
RBI vacancy details:
For PhDs in Grade 'B' for Research Positions: 06 posts
- Candidates applying for this post must hold a Ph.D. in Economics or Ph.D. in Finance.
- The selected candidates applying for this post will get a monthly salary of Rs 42150 plus allowances (Starting salary Rs 82745 per month)
Age limit for RBI vacancy:
- Candidate applying for this post must be 34 years.
- PwD quota: Persons with Disabilities are eligible to apply for this post. (Category: OA/BL/OL/Deaf/ Low vision)
General instructions to apply for RBI vacancy:
- Cut-off date for education qualification and age is November 1, 2017
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India rules.
- Selection will be made on interview only.
How to apply for RBI vacancy?
- Interested can apply on the official website of Reserve Bank of India
Application fee for RBI vacancy:
- For UR/ OBC candidates Rs 600
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates Rs 100
Important dates of RBI vacancy:
- Commencement of online registration of application: November 20, 2017
- Closure of registration of application: December 8, 2017
- Closure for editing application details: December 8, 2017
- Last date for printing your application: December 23, 2017
- Online Fee Payment: November 20, 2017, to December 8, 2017
For more information About the job notification, click here