The offer of appointment for the Management Trainees (MT) in the Coal India Limited (CIL) has been uploaded on the official website for the candidates who have been chosen for the position of MT through campus recruitment.
The notification which was released stated that the appointment of the candidates will be based on how the candidates are found medically fit according to the regulations of the company. The CIL MT appointment letter have been provided two days October 12 and November 1, 2017.
- The candidates are expected to report to the General Manager (Personnel and Recruitment), CIL or the representative Camp of the GM, IICM Ranchi, Kanke and Jharkhand.
- The candidates must bring the original educational certificates, caste certificates (in two sets of photocopies) for the document verification process.
The Selection Process and Training
The candidates will be able to join the company after there are declared medically fit and after the documents are verified. The candidates will be granted to join the CIL and will go through the initial training for a time period of 14 days in the Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM), Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Where will the candidates be posted?
The candidates will be posted in any establishment of the CIL or its subsidiary company in the country or abroad.
If the candidates fail to report for the Medical Examination, the offer of appointment will be automatically canceled, unless the candidate has a written statement stating reasons by a competent authority.
Off-Campus MT Recruitment
The written examinations for the Management Trainee post in Coal India was organized in the month of march 2017 for various subjects and the results for the same were declared in July 2017. The interviews were conducted from July 24 to August 19, 2017 for the students who were shortlisted.
The candidates who applied for the off campus MT recruitment are still awaiting the final results for the CIL MT exams.
How to Check the Offer of Appointment for CIL MT 2017?
- Visit the official website - www.coalindia.in
- Click on the tab that reads ' Careers with CIL'
- Click on 'Appointment / Result / Interview'
- Click on the link that reads ' Offer of Appointment to the MTs selected through Campus (2017)'
- According to the reporting dates, click on the link
- Check your name on the list
- Download the list for future purpose