City and Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) has invited the application for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Programmer, Clerk Typist and other posts. There are a total of 57 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. Candidates should know that the job location for the vacancies will be at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Important Dates for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- The application process began on November 07, 2017.
- the last date to submit the online application is November 27, 2017
Vacancies for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- Programmer : 01 Vacancies
- Field Officer (General) : 04 Vacancies
- Field Officer (Social Service) : 01 Vacancies
- Clerk Typist : 27 Vacancies
- Computer Operator : 03 Vacancies
- Accounts Clerk : 21 Vacancies
Pay Scale for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- Programmer: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400
- Field Officer (General): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400
- Field Officer (Social Service): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4400
- Clerk Typist: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1900
- Computer Operator: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Accounts Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
Eligibility for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have a Degree or Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institute.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information.
- The maximum age limit for the posts is 38 years as on October 01, 2017.
- Candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
The Selection Process for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on the interview process.
Application fee for CIDCO Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the recruitment is Rs. 500 for candidates from General category.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories have to pay Rs. 250 as application fees.
How to Apply for CIDCO Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Apply online by clicking on the application link.
- Fill in the important details.
- Upload a passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for future use.