Central Water Commission has released a recruitment notification for Skilled Worked Assistant posts. Interested & Eligible candidates should apply before December 29, 2017.
Central Water Commission vacancy details:
- No. of Vacancies: 57
- Post Name: Skilled Worked Assistant
Educational requirement for Central Water Commission vacancy:
- Candidates must have completed 10th (Matriculation) or ITI or its proportional capability from perceived boards.
Age Limitations for Central Water Commission vacancy:
- Candidates applying for this post must be 18 years and maximum age is 30 years.
- For the reserved category candidates, unwinding in age will be given according to association standards.
Payscale for Central Water Commission vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.5,200 - 20,200/ - in addition to Grade pay of Rs. 1800/ - every month.
Mode of Selection for Central Water Commission vacancy:
- Candidates are selected for their performance in Interview.
How to apply for Central Water Commission vacancy?
- Candidates may apply by sending their application form through online mode.
- Candidates need to visit official website and follow the "Recruitment of SWA under Work Charged Establishment of HOC Gandhinagar" link.
- Read the full notice and fill up the online application form will all required details and upload relevant testimonials scanned copies along with a recent photo.
- Application finished in all stages must be submitted online and candidates must get a hard copy of it or further use.
Important Date for Central Water Commission vacancy:
- Closing Date for submission of online application Form: 29 December 2017
Also read: GAIL Recruitment: Apply For Various Posts