Central Railway Recruitment has released a notification for Trade Apprentice Vacancy. Candidates can apply through online mode before November 30, 2017.
Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancies: 2196 seats
- Last date to apply: 30 November 2017
Educational Requirement for Central Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates must have done Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI certificate subject from a recognized institution.
Central Railway Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates are selected on the Merit Basis.
- The Merit would consist of: Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks. (Aggregate), Weightage of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
- Candidates applying for this job should be more than 15 years and lesser than 24 years as on 1 November 2017.
- The age of applicants must be relaxable in upper age limits by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Candidates should pay the fee of Rs. 100/- via SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates should log in to the official website or www.rrccr.com
- Get the application Performa and fill it with the essential and asked details in candidate's own handwritten in Hindi/English
- Attach the requisite documents and passport size photograph with the application form.
- Keep it all in an envelope and send it to postal address which is provided below.
- The envelope contacting application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
Important Date to focus:
- Last date to apply online: 30 November 2017