Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released an employment notification for filling 182 vacancies against the Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates have to submit a duly filled application form on or before 4 November 2017.
TPSC Vacancy details:
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
- Vacancies: 182
- Application mode: By hand / Offline
- End date to apply: 4 November 2017
TPSC Vacancy Qualification Details:
- Candidates applying for this post must hold a Degree or diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institutions.
- Upper Age Limit: 40 Years as on 4th November 2017.
- Age will be relaxed for ST/SC/PH category candidates and Government servant.
|Group||Fee (for General Candidates)||For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH|
|For Group-A||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 150/-|
|For Group-B||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
|For Group-C||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
- The fees can be paid in Account No.31176521319 of State Bank of India in favor of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates are selected on the basis of
- Screening Test
- Personality Test
- Candidates will receive he salary as Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 6000/- per month.
How to Apply For TPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Candidates can download application frame by going by authority website.
- The aspirants are required to download the prescribed format of application through the official website.
- After filling the details carefully and correctly
- Append duplicates of self-validated authentications with filled structure and self-tended to envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/ - ought to be encased.
- Then send the application to the following address.
Address to connect:
To the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat
Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission
Date to Apply:
- Last date of receiving of application form: 4 November 2017
For more information about the notification, click here.