The Central Employment Exchange has released a recruitment notification for Senior Printer posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply through online mode before January 26, 2018.
Central Employment Exchange recruitment vacancy details:
- Name of the post: Senior printer
- No. of vacancies: 05
- Place of work: Presently Weaver's centre, Hyderabad & Vijayawada but likely to be posted anywhere in South India.
Educational requirement for Central Employment Exchange recruitment:
- Matriculation from a recognized board, or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Textile printing or screen printing or fabric printing or block printing trade.
- Should have eight years experience in Block or screen printing or dyeing or processing house or in a printing unit of depute.
Age limit for Central Employment Exchange recruitment:
- Candidate's age should not exceed 30 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & for Ex-S as per govt rules.
- Candidate's relaxation in upper age limit will be provided as per govt rules
Payscale for Central Employment Exchange recruitment:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 5,200- Rs.20,200 with grade pay Rs.2,800.
Selection procedure for Central Employment Exchange recruitment:
- The candidates are selected for their performance in written exam & skill test.
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange recruitment?
- Log on to the Central Employment Exchange Careers page at the official website.
- Candidates are advised to open notification and application form.
- Take the print out of application form.
- Fill your academic qualification & other information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Hard copies of the signed application should be addressed to "Address mentioned in official notification".
Central Employment Exchange recruitment- Important dates:
- Starting date for submission of application: December 30, 2017
- Last date for submission of application: January 26, 2018
Also Read: ICHR Recruitment: Apply For Clerk Posts