Centre for Development Of Advanced Computing(CDAC), Trivandrum has invited applications for Project Managers and Project Engineer Posts. There are a total of 49 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible for the post. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
Important Dates for CDAC Recruitment 2017
The last date to apply for the posts is December 12, 2017.
Vacancies for CDAC Recruitment 2017
- Project Manager: 01 vacancies
- Project Engineer (Audiologist): 01 vacancies
- Project Engineer: 47 vacancies
Eligibility for CDAC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have finished their Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must check the official notification for more information.
Age Limit as on September 18, 2017
- For Project Managers the age limit is 50 years.
- For Project Engineer post the age limit is 37 years.
- The candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for CDAC Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure will be on the basis of online test and an interview process.
Application Fees for CDAC Recruitment 2017
- For male candidates the fees is Rs. 500
- For female candidates the fees is Rs. 250.
The fees can be paid through DD which has to be drawn in the favor of 'C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram', payable at Thiruvananthapuram
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - cdac.in
- Find the recruitment notification
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Attach necessary documents to the form.
- Send the application form to the following address - Principal Technical Officer (HR) Centre For Development of Advanced Computing Post Box No. 6520, Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695033