The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the rescheduled dates of the Class 10th and Class 12th practical examinations 2021. The Board will be conducting CBSE practical examinations 2021 between March 1 and June 11, 2021. Students who are aspiring to appear for the Classes 10 and 12 board Practical Examinations/ Project/ Internal Assessment are advised to check the CBSE practical exam date sheet 2021 on the official website. The Board has also released a notification regarding the CBSE practical exam guidelines. Check the CBSE practical exam dates 2021 and guidelines.
CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2021
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Standard||Classes 10th & 12th|
|CBSE Practical Exam Dates 2021||March 1 to June 11, 2021|
|CBSE Class 10 Exam Date||May 4 to June 7, 2021|
|CBSE Class 12 Exam Date||May 4 to June 11, 2021|
CBSE Practical Exams 2021 Important Instructions
- Marks of the practical exams should be uploaded after the assessment on the link provided by CBSE.
- Practical examination and project assessments will be conducted in the respective schools.
- Practical examination will have an external and internal examiner. The external examiner appointed by CBSE should conduct the practicals.
- Schools will be provided with an app link for an uploading group photograph of each batch during the practical examination.
- The Board will also appoint an observer to supervise the practical examination/ project assessments.
- The Board will not grant any extension of practical exam dates, i.e., after June 11, 2021.
- The marks of Internal Assessment should also be uploaded simultaneously.
CBSE Practical Exams 2021: COVID Guidelines
- Schools labs should be sanitised with a solution of 1% sodium hypochlorite after the conduct of each practical exam.
- Hand sanitisers should be placed in the labs.
- A batch of 25 students could be divided into two sub-groups for conducting the practicals.
- Schools should aware students regarding the COVID protocols - wearing of masks, washing hands and maintain social distancing.