The premier investigation agency of India, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), has initiated an Internship Scheme of CBI from the year 2020. CBI Internship is available only for Graduate/Post Graduate or Research students enrolled in the reputed University/Institute in the country. Students specializing in the fields such as Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Criminology, Management, Economics, Commerce and Forensic Science including Digital Forensics and associated subjects will be preferred as ''Interns.'' The shortlisted Interns shall be attached within the CBI and expected to learn the process of analysis. Aspirants can find comprehensive details about CBI Internship Scheme below.
CBI Internship Details
|Name||CBI Internship Scheme|
|Offered by||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Number of Interns||30|
|Eligibility||Graduate/Post Graduate or Research in specialized fields|
|Period of Internship||6-8 weeks|
|Certificate after Internship||Yes|
|Contact details||Ph: 0120-2782985 to 988, Extension-228|
CBI Internship: Eligibility
- Indian citizen
- Graduate/ Post Graduate or Research Student enrolled in reputed University/ Institution
- Preference will be provided to specializing in Law, Cyber, Data Analysis, Forensic Science, Criminology, Management, Economics and Commerce and has completed at least 3 years college of the integrated course.
CBI Internship: Selection Process
In case applications are more than interns to be engaged in one particular city, CBI will conduct the interviews in four Metro cities i.e. Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata in March 2020. The final merit list will be released on the websites of CBI and CBI Academy.
CBI Internship: Application
- Aspirants should send their applications along with detailed Bio-data in the prescribed format.
- One should also write-up 300 words on why he/she wants to join internship in CBI in the chosen area of interest.
- The application should reach the Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201002 on or before February 21, 2020, through Speed Post.
CBI Internship: Important Facts
- Interns will be engaged for different CBI Branches across the country at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow and Chandigarh.
- Interns will be assisted in carrying out the research and investigation along with sound legal footing and exposure to the court process.
- CBI will bot provide any future employment.
- No medical facility will be provided to Interns
- Interns are required to sign a "No Disclosure Certificate" on joining.
- Interns should have their laptops.