An official employment notification has been released by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior engineers. Aspirants can now apply online before the deadline ends. The online written exam will happen on January 28, 2018.
Name of the post
Number of posts
Rs 9,020 - Rs. 17,430 and other allowances as per norms.
The aspirants should have:
- Completed class 12 or equivalent or 02 years ITI certificate.
- Three years diploma in any one of the disciplines after Matriculation like Electrical, Radio, Computer, Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Information Technology.
Candidates must be between 18 to 55 years as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation in this will be provided for the reserved categories.
BSNL will conduct a written Examination and personal interview before a final selection is made for the post of Jr engineer.
How to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website- externalbsnlexam.com
- Save the BSNL JE Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go to apply online link for Jr engineer after the link is activated.
- Enter your details on the application form.
- Now upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application.
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of your application form for future reference.
The general and OBC candidate will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee while for SC/ST/PWD category candidates the fee is Rs 250.
The last date to apply for the post is January 15, 2018.