An official employment notification has been released by the Vijaya Bank, calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Advisor (Treasury). The post is on a contract basis for a period of three years.
Name of the post
Number of posts
- Minimum 45 years
- Maximum 65 years as on 01.11.2017
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
- Professional qualification in Treasury will be an added advantage and will be preferred.
a. The Executive should be of the level of Dy. General Manager/ equivalent and above in Public Sector/Private Banks / Financial Institutions, Investment firms, etc.
b. Applicant should be currently working in PSBs/Financial Institutions, Investment firms/organizations handling treasury operations.
Applicant should have retired/resigned from such organizations mentioned above on or after 01.11.2016.
c. He/She should have a minimum of 15 years (aggregate) experience in Treasury.
d. He/she should have a good track record and shall not be facing any criminal charges/investigation.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Advising head of Treasury in the areas of decision making for maintaining the position, investment in securities market without any compromise on quality
2. The Advisor should advise the Bank in all fields of treasury like Forex, Equity, Derivatives and Fixed money market
3. Perform within the ambit of permitted guidelines as per Treasury Policy of the Bank and RBI guidelines
4. Ensure proper control in funds management and apprise the Funds Committee on daily basis and alert the concerned on threshold levels
5. Ensure adherence to statutory and policy guidelines in conducting operations in dealing rooms, investment in Bonds, Equity, Mutual Funds and other operations related to treasury management.
6. As the Bank intends to expand its business overseas, the Advisor should guide the Bank for getting all necessary approvals and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements with regard to the opening of overseas branches.
Rs 75000 along with House Rent Reimbursement (HRR) of 25,000 p.m. in case he/she owns a dwelling unit in his/her name or in the name of the spouse at the place of engagement, he/she will be paid lump sum of 10000 pm and other benefits.
- SC/ST/PWD: 100/-(towards intimation charges only).
- All Others including OBC: 600/- for application
- including intimation charges of 100/-.
The mode of selection shall be Interview/Interaction. The selection will be based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in personal interview/Interaction.
How to apply for Vijaya bank recruitment?
In order to apply for Vijaya bank recruitment, follow te steps given here:
- Log on to the bank's official website
- Click on the careers link
- Go to the registration page
- Enter your details on the application form
- Upload the relevant documents
- Pay the fees
- Click to submit
- Complete the registration
The last date to apply for the post is 9 December 2017