Bihar Police released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of 1717 Police Sub Inspector Vacancies. Interested candidates should apply before November 30, 2017.
Bihar Police vacancy details:
- Department Name: Bihar Police
- Post Name: Police Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Bihar
- No. of vacancies: 1717
- Deadline: November 30, 2017
- SC: 300 Posts
- ST: 09 Posts
- OBC: 296 Posts
- BC: 172 Posts
- BC (Female): 48 Posts
- Unreserved (General): 892 Posts
Educational qualification for Bihar Police vacancy:
- Candidates applying for this post must be a Graduate or Equivalent from a recognized university.
Pay scale for Bihar Police vacancy:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs .9300-34800/- Per Month with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-.
Age Limit for Bihar Police vacancy:
As on 01st January 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- For SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Application Fee: As per Official Notification
Selection Process for Bihar Police vacancy:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Physical Test.
How to apply for Bihar Police recruitment?
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website,
Important Dates for Bihar Police Recruitment:
- Start Date to apply online: 24 October 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 30 November 2017