North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment has released an employment notification to fill up various vacant vacancies under the Apprentice of North Central Railway Department for the different trade jobs. Interested candidates need to send the filled application through a proper procedure on or before the 10 December 2017.
North Central Railway vacancy details:
- Name of Organizer: North Central Railway
- Name of Positions: Apprentice
- Number of Vacancies: 68
- Method of apply: Online
- Last date to apply: 10 December 2017
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Sr. Tech (Mech)||04|
|Sr. Tech (Elect)||06|
|Tech-I (Gen. Artisan)||02|
Educational qualification for NCR vacancy:
- All those candidates completed 10 class or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate may apply online for the NCR Vacancies.
- Candidates age relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category as per the government rules.
Selection Process for NCR vacancy:
- Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
Pay scale details for NCR vacancy:
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Grade Pay)|
|Sr. Tech (Mech)||Rs. 4200/-|
|Tech-I (Mech)||Rs. 2800/-|
|Tech-II (Mech)||Rs. 2400/-|
|Tech-III (Mech)||Rs. 1900/-|
|Sr. Tech (Elect)||Rs. 4200/-|
|Tech-I (Elect)||Rs. 2800/-|
|Tech-II (Elect)||Rs. 2400/-|
|Tech-III (Elect)||Rs. 1900/-|
|Tech-I (Gen. Artisan)||Rs. 2800/-|
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment?
Candidates can apply on the official website and visit the "News & Recruitment" link.
Settlement Section, Personnel Branch
DRM Office, Jhansi-284003
NCR important dates:
- Last date to apply online: 10 December 2017