Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the Trade Apprentices. A job notification was sent to Tiruchirappalli District Employment Exchange.
There are 554 vacancies available for the BHEL Trichy recruitment. The last date to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment is October 18, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The vacancies are available in Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), Tamil Nadu
Important Dates for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on September 28, 2017
- The last date to send the application is October 18, 2017.
Vacancies for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Fitter : 210 Vacancies
- Welder (G&E) : 130 Vacancies
- Turner : 30 Vacancies
- Machinist: 30 Vacancies
- Electrician : 40 Vacancies
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 30 Vacancies
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 15 Vacancies
- Programme & System Administration Assistant : 25 Vacancies
- Carpenter : 19 Vacancies
- Plumber : 22 Vacancies
- MLT Pathology : 03 Vacancies
Pay Scale for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Fitter : Rs. 8270
- Welder (G&E): Rs. 7350
- Turner : Rs. 8270
- Machinist : Rs. 8270
- Electrician : Rs. 8270
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : Rs. 8270
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : Rs. 8270
- Programme & System Administration Assistant : Rs. 7350
- Carpenter : Rs. 7350
- Plumber : Rs. 7350
- MLT Pathology : Rs. 6430
Eligibility for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying for the post must have class 8 and class 10 with ITI in a relevant trade from a recognized institute.
- The candidates must check the official notification for all the information related to educational qualification.
- The candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on October 01, 2017.
- The candidates are required to check the official notification for rules related to age relaxation.
How to Apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.bheltry.co.in
- Find the notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible to apply.
- Register for apprenticeship at the Apprenticeship Portal by the Government of India - apprenticeship.gov.in
- Got to the application link and apply online using the registration details.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details in the space provided.
- Submit the details.
- Download a copy of the application form and take a print out.