Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the online application in order to fulfill the posts of Technician Apprentice in its Bengaluru Unit. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview from November 20, 2017, to December 16, 2017.
BHEL Vacancy Details:
- Trade Details: Electronics and Communication Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Mechanical Engg, Computer Science Engg
- Number of Posts: 250 posts
- Location: Bengaluru
Educational requirements for BHEL recruitment:
- The candidates must possess a Diploma in relevant branch from a recognized university or institute.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment?
- Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview from November 16, 2017, to December 16, 2017, at BHEL Electronics Division, Mysuru Road, Bengaluru.
- Candidates must carry the duly filled prescribed application format and original and self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The selected candidates will get Rs 4,000 per month.
- No application fee shall be needed
(As on November 1, 2017)
- The candidates must fulfill the following age criteria:
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum-27 years
- (Age Relaxation: SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years)
BHEL Recruitment important dates:
- Date of Interview: November 20, 2017, to December 16, 2017