Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Combined Engineer Services Examination (CESE) for 2017-18. Interested candidates should apply before December 16, 2017.
TNPSC CESE vacancy details:
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety & Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)
- Junior Engineer Inspector
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Assistant Engineer
Educational requirements for TNPSC CESE recruitment:
- Check the official notification to know about educational qualification.
How to apply for TNPSC CESE recruitment?
Candidates can apply on the official website of TNPSC.
Age limit for TNPSC CESE posts:
As per the date July 1, 2017
- Minimum age limit is 18 years (Should be completed) for all the posts
- No maximum age limit for BC/ BCM/ MBC/DNC/SC/ST/SCA candidates and Destitute widow of all communities including UR.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years
- A person with Disabilities (PwD) will get additional 10 years of relaxation.
TNPSC CESE examination details:
- The exam will be of two papers in MCQ type.
- Paper I: Total 200 MCQ- Core main subject. Each question will carry 1.5 marks. Total marks are 300.
- Paper II: General Studies ( Degree Std Level) 75 MCQ; Aptitude and Mental ability Test (10th std level) 25 MCQ
- There is no negative marking system
- A personal interview will be conducted.
Important dates of TNPSC CESE recruitment:
- Online application registration from November 17, 2017- December 16, 2017
- Exam date: February 24, 2018