The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India's largest engineering enterprise with the Govt. of India has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling 443 apprentices posts under various trades at its Haridwar unit in Uttarakhand. All applications must be submitted through online mode only by 19 January 2019.
Candidates seeking applications must have attained the age of 18 years and not exceeded 27 years as on 01 April 2019, with an upper age limit of 30 years for OBC candidates and 32 years for SC/ST categories.
The selection will be for various trades comprising of Fitter, Turner, Mechanist, Welder, Electrician, Draughtsman (Mackay), Electronics (Mackay), Motor McKay. Vehicle, Pattern Maker, Forger and Hit Treatment and Foundryman.
|Name Of The Posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Organisation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Educational Qualification||High School and ITI in relevant Trades|
|Job Location||Haridwar, Uttarakhand|
|Salary Scale||Consolidated Stipend as per company standards.|
|Application Start Date||December 28, 2018|
|Application End Date||January 19, 2019|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Motor McKay. Vehicle||01|
|Forger and Hit Treatment||04|
Educational Details And Selection
Candidates seeking application must have passed their high school with an aggregate of 30% and must have secured their ITI in the relevant trade they are applying for with an aggregate of 70% duly recognised by the National Council for Vocational Training, (NCVT) board, or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) board for Trades comprising of Welder, Electrician and Electronics (Mackay).
The selection of candidates will be based on the marks secured in the high school and respective trades and an interview. The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend as prescribed by the company.
How To Apply
- Candidates applying for various trades must mandatorily register with NCVT as part of the application process or can click here.
- The Registration No. generated at the NCVT should be noted down and used while filling the application.
- Candidates can then log on to https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in/recruitment/TradeAppr/iti_main.jsp and fill the necessary details in the online application.
- Candidates need to upload their photo with the necessary documents and obtain the acknowledgement slip on filling the application.
- On successful submission of online application, a printout of the same along with the acknowledgement slip and hard copies of the documents and other details must be sent to the Deputy General Manager, HR Department, Administrative Block, B.H.E.L, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249403
For detailed advertisement about the eligibility, selection, and other terms and conditions candidates can click here.