Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is inviting candidates for online application in order to fulfill the posts of Trade Apprentice in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply online before October 18, 2017.
BHEL vacancy details:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Welder, Plumber, Carpenter, Draughtsman, Programmer & System Administration Assistant, MLT Pathology)
- Number of Posts: 554 posts
- Location: Tamil Nadu
The candidate must have passed the 10th examination with Science and Maths as subjects and must possess 2 years ITI training in relevant trade and must be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 8270 per month.
How to apply for BHEL recruitment?
- The candidates must register themselves at a website and then interested candidates may apply online through the online website of BHEL on or before October 18, 2017.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee.
(As on October 1, 2017)
The candidates must fulfill the below-mentioned age limit in order to apply:
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum-27 years
- Last Date of Online Application: October 18, 2017