Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Animal Husbandry Worker and Animal Health Worker posts. Candidates can apply through offline mode before September 9, 2017.
Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Limited Vacancy details:
- Animal Husbandry Worker: 600
- Animal Health Worker:300
Number of Vacancies: 900 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Offline
Closing date to apply: 9 September 2017
- Candidates must have a minimum 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized school board or equivalent Raj government recognized institute.
- The candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum 45 years.
- Candidates belong to the reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age as per the govt rules.
- Selection will be done through Written Examination and Interview to be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 15000/- per month for Animal Health Worker posts and Rs. 10,000/- for Animal Husbandry Worker posts.
How to apply for Bhartiya Pashupalan Vibhag Recruitment 2017?
- The applicants who are meeting with the above-detailed eligibility criteria can apply for the latest jobs only through the official website.
- Fill the downloaded application format in completed manner and send it to the following address along with the photocopies of required certificate/documents in support of age, qualification and two passport size photos so as to reach on or before the closing date to the mentioned address below.
Aliganj, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya,
Lucknow Rearing Zone
Pin - 226024
- Last date for submission of applications: 9 September 2017
For more information about the notification, click here.