Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has published the BEL Deputy Engineer Admit Card 2017 on the official website portal of the company.
The BEL Deputy Engineer examination 2017 will be conducted on November 26, 2017. The admit cards and a set of instructions have been released by BEL. The candidates can check the official website for the admit card.
About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense firm with about nine factories and several regional offices in India. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been honored with Navratna status by the Government of India. The company mainly produces superior electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
The admit cards will be used as hall tickets for the applicants who applied for the examination 2017. The admit cards will contain details related to date, time, and venue of the examination. The candidates must note that admit cards are very important and that without the admit cards the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
BEL had invited applications from the interested candidates for Engineer jobs. The notification mentioned 192 vacancies for the Deputy Engineer posts in Civil, Computer, Electronic, Electrical and Mechanical streams.
How to Download the BEL Deputy Engineer Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official website of BEL - www.bel-india.com
- Find the tab that reads 'Careers'
- Click on 'Written Test - Shortlists under Career section'
- Click on the link that reads 'Click here to download..' next to 'Selection of Deputy Engineer (Fixed Tenure - 2 years) discipline of (Electronics & Mechanical) for EM SBU'
- Enter your details - Online application number, date of birth and email ID.
- Submit the details
- Your admit card will be displayed.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a print out for future use.