Bank of Maharashtra has announced the recruitment notification for the candidates who want to apply for the Charted Accountant (CA), Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Fire Engineer and various other posts. There are 110 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before October 07, 2017.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the recruitment process is notified as in the state of Maharashtra.
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- The applications for the recruitment begin by September 16, 2017.
- The last date for the application process is October 07, 2017.
- The last date to send the hard copy of the application is October 17, 2017.
Pay Scale for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale for the Senior Management (SGMS) Grade IV will be paid Rs.50030 to Rs.60820 as pay scale.
- The position for Middle Management (SGMS) Grade III will be paid Rs.31705 to Rs.45950.
Vacancies for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Senior Management (SGMS)Grade - IV
- Chief Manager Balance sheet : 01 Vacancy
- Chief Manager Taxation: 01 Vacancy
- Civil Engineer: 01 Vacancies
- Chartered Accountants: 100 Vacancies
Middle Management (SGMS) Grade - III
- Civil Engineer: 04 Vacancies
- Electrical Engineer: 02 Vacancies
- Fire Engineer: 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have a gradate degree from a recognized institute with a professional qualification in Charted Accountant, for the Chartered Accounts and Chief Manager posts.
- The candidates who are applying for Civil engineering and Electrical Engineering posts need to have a Bachelors Degree in Civil/Engineering in full time through AICTE.
- The candidates applying for Fire Engineer post must have a bachelors degree in Fire engineering or its equivalent from a National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any institution approved by AICTE.
- Check the official notification for more information.
- For the post of Charted Accountant the candidate must be minimum of 21 years and maximum of 35 years.
- The candidates who are applying for Civil Engineer post need to be minimum of 30 years and maximum of 45 years.
- For the other posts, the candidates need to be minimum of 25 years and maximum of 35 years.
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will involve group discussion and an interview.
Application Fee for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories is Rs.100.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General/OBC category is Rs. 600.
The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Find the Careers tab on the homepage, go to Recruitment Process, from there go to current openings and then find the Recruitment notification.
- Read through the notification and check if you are eligible.
- Apply online, and fill in all your important details.
- Upload the scanned recent passport photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fees while you apply for the position.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take print out a copy.
- Finally take the hard copy and send it with necessary documents to the given address- The Assistant General Manager (IR &HRD), Bank of Maharashtra 'Lokmangal" 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
Also Read: SBI Recruitment 2017:Apply Now!