State Bank Of India (SBI) has issued a recruitment notification inviting applications for the from candidates who are interested for the position of specialist cadre officers in state run bank.
There are a total of 41 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process. Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification on SBI's website, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of Submission of Application for SBI recruitment starts on September 15, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of application and payment of fees for the recruitment is October 6, 2017.
- The last date to receive the hard copy of the online application along with other important documents is October 10, 2017.
- The tentative date for the downloading of the call letter for the online test is October 25, 2017.
- The tentative date for the online test is November 11, 2017.
Vacancies for the SBI Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Deputy Managers (Law) there are 21 vacancies under the General category, 6 under SC category, 3 under ST category, 10 under OBC category and thus there are a total of 40 vacancies.
- Under the post of Deputy General Manager (Law) post there is just one vacancy available.
Eligibility for SBI Recruitment 2017
- For the post of Deputy Manager, the candidate needs to be a graduate with a degree in Law or a graduate in law who has passed 5 years of integrated Law course from a recognized institution in India
- For the post of Deputy General Manager, the candidate needs to be a graduate with a degree in Law or a graduate in law who has passed 5 years of integrated Law course from a recognized institution in India
For the post of Deputy Manager the candidate needs at least 4 years of experience as a Law officer in a Legal department of Scheduled C Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks' Association under the link Member Associate) Or State Level Development Financial Institutions. (The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council).
For the Deputy General Manager post the candidate must be a Law Graduate who has joined as
Advocate with Bar Council and have at least 15 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks' Association under the link Member Associate) Or State Level Development Financial Institutions.(The experience should be after enrollment as advocate with Bar Council).
- For the post of Deputy Manager the minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age is 35 years of age.
- For the position of Deputy General Manager the age limit is 35 years and the maximum age is 45 years.
Selection procedure for SBI Recruitment 2017
- The selection procedure for the recruitment for the post of Deputy Managers will be based on an online written test and an interview.
- For the selection process of the Deputy General Manger, there will be short listing and personal interview. This will be done on basis of qualification, experience and the suitability for the interview.
- The merit list for the same will be produced in the descending order on the basis of the marks that the candidates get in the interview.
Application Fee for SBI Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories is Rs.100.
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to General and other categories is Rs.600.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -bank.sbi
- Click on the tab that reads 'Careers'
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Apply online and fill in your details.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit you application.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.