The answer keys for the Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) under Group-III Services screening test has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The screening test was conducted for filling up of 1055 posts.
The exam was conducted from 10 am to 12.30 am yesterday. Candidates can check out the answer keys that is published on the APPSC official website.
APPSC had earlier said in a press statement that the keys for the Questions would be displayed on the website of APPSC (www.psc.ap.gov.in) in a day or two.
Objection in answer keys
The candidates may file their objections, if any, on the question papers/answer key.
Rules to challenge answer keys
- The objections would be received only in writing up to 7 days from the date of publication of key.
- Objections not supported by evidence would not be considered.
- Follow the format for filing objections that is available on the website of the Commission.
When is the APPSC main exam?
The APPSC main exam will be held as per schedule on July 16.
How to check the APPSC Answer Keys For Panchayat Secretary Screening Test?
In order to check APPSC Answer Keys For Panchayat Secretary Screening Test, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of APPSC
- Click on "Click Here" given near "Answer Key for Notification No.29/2016 - Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Held on 23-04-2017" in the homepage
- The answer keys will be displayed on the screen