The results for Assistant Hydrogeologist and Hydrologist posts in AP Ground Water Service has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The candidates who have given their exams can check their results at the official website of APPSC, psc.ap.gov.in.
- The document verification for the above-mentioned posts, is scheduled to be held on 1 and 2 May 2017
Apart from the 21 candidates who have been shortlisted for the Assistant Hydrogeologist post, 17 candidates have made it to the provisional list for Assistant Hydrologist post.
Documents to carry for APPSC verification
The selected candidates shall have to produce original certificates for APPSC verification. The supporting documents should contain the following:
- Age (SSC)
- Proof of Age relaxation
- Study certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of reserved candidates
- Certificate of exclusion from Creamy Layer in case of BCs (Issued by Revenue Authorities in terms of G. O. Ms. No. 3, Backward Classes Welfare (C-2) Department
- Dt. 04/04/2006 and G. O. Ms. No. 26, BC Welfare (C) Department Dt. 09/12/2013)
- PH Certificate in case of disabled candidates
- Migration Certificate for candidates who migrated from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh etc
The documents verification process will be held at Commission's Office, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-500001 on the scheduled date at 10.30 am.
Before attending the document verification, candidates must download the call letter (memo), check list, attestation and other related formats from the official website of the Commission.