AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. Interested candidates can apply on or before 15 May 2017.
The details of vacancy and other requirements are mentioned below:
- Govt Department: AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- Job Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University in any subject with minimum 50% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
- The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 28 years as on 31 March 2017.
How is the selection Process done?
- The selection will be based on Online Examination and Descriptive Type Test.
- Applicants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officers vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
How to apply for AP Mahesh Bank recruitment 2017:
- Interested applicants may apply Online through the website from 5 May 2017 to 15 May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:
- Form Submission starts From 5 May 2017.
- Form Submission End Date: 15 May 2017.