India Post, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the position of Multi Tasking Staff (Group - C, Non-Gazetted)
There are a total of 39 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process in Andhra Pradesh postal circle. Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply online for the post.
The last date to submit the online application is September 18, 2017.
There are a total of 39 vacancies available and the pay scale for the job is Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.1800.
Important Dates for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
- Commencement of Submission of Application for AP India Post recruitment started on august 18, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of application for the recruitment is September 18, 2017.
- The last date for payment of fees is September 21, 2017.
Vacancies for the AP India Post Recruitment 2017
There are 7 vacancies for Administrative Offices
- Circle office/Regional Office(Vijayawada/Kurnool/Visakhapatnam): 02 Vacancies
- PSD, Guntakal: 01 Vacancy
- PSD, Vijayawada : 04 Vacancies
There is 1 vacancy under the Sub ordinates offices-Postal Divisions
- Bhimavaram Division : 01 Vacancy
There are 31 vacancies under Sub ordinates offices- RMS Divisions
- RMS- TP Division: 04 Vacancies
- RMS- Y Division : 15 Vacancies
- RMS-V Division: 12 Vacancies
Eligibility for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have finished their matriculation or their ITI from a recognized institution.
- The Age Limit of the applicants must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years.
- The candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules.
Selection procedure for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on an aptitude test which will be later conducted. The examination centers for the same will be in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam and Kurnool.
Application and Examination Fee for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
- The application fee for all the female candidates is Rs.100, but they do not have to pay the examination fees.
- The male/ Ex-Servicemen candidates who belong to General and OBC categories have to pay application fee of Rs.100 and examination fee of Rs.400.
- The male/Ex-Servicemen candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD categories have to pay an application fee of Rs.100 but they do not have to examination fee of Rs.100.
The fee is to be paid through offline mode, which means the applicants have to submit the amount at any of the Head Post offices of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and produce a fee payment challan. The fee is to be paid in cash only.
How to Apply for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website -indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the tab that reads 'Opportunities'
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Apply online and fill in your details.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit you application.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.
Also Read: RailTel Recruitment 2017: Apply Now!