Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has released the AP EAMCET result 2020. The official sources suggest that AP EAMCET result 2020 date is October 10. Education Minister of Andhra Pradesh Suresh A has released the AP EAMCET result 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam in September can check their Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) results 2020 on the official website. One should use their login credentials to check the AP EAMCET result Manabadi. Check the complete details about AP EAMCET result 2020.
AP EAMCET Result 2020
|Exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)|
|Organiser||JNTU Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||September 17, 18, 21, 22 and 23, 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key||September 26, 2020|
|AP EAMCET Result 2020 Date||October 10, 2020 (tentative)|
AP EAMCET Result 2020 Live Updates
- AP EAMCET Toppers 2020
- AP EAMCET 2020 Agriculture Pass Percentage
- AP EAMCET 2020 Engineering Pass Percentage
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 Declared
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 Press Conference
- AP EAMCET: Total Engineering Seats
- AP EAMCET 2020 Result Anytime Soon
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 Online Link
- What After AP EAMCET Result 2020?
- AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- AP EAMCET Rank Card Validity
- AP EAMCET 2020 Normalized Marks
- AP EAMCET Result 2020: Details To Check
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 To Be Declared On October 9
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 On October 9
- AP EAMCET Result 2020 Date Postponed
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admission Courses
- AP EAMCET 2020 Date
How To Check AP EAMCET Result 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official site of AP EAMCET - https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet/
Step 2: Find the AP EAMCET result 2020 link on the home page.
Step 3: The AP EAMCET result 2020 page will open.
Step 4: Enter the login credentials such as hall ticket number and date of birth.
Step 5: Download AP EAMCET result manabadi 2020 and keep a hard copy for further need.
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank
- Candidates will be ranked based on the EAMCET normalized marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit.
- The rank card of AP EAMCET 2020 is valid only for admission to the academic year 2020-2021 only.
- Candidates who qualified in the AP EAMCET 2020 can download the rank card from the website - www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Earlier, the exam authority has released the admit card for COVID positive students. The special examination scheduled on October 7, 2020.