Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited the online applications for the posts of 84 Junior Assistant in Fire Services. Interested candidates should apply though online mode before October 14, 2017.
AAI Vacancy details:
- Post Name- Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
- Number of Posts- 84 posts
- Location: Delhi
Educational requirements For AAI:
- The candidates must have passed 10th class examination and must possess 03 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire discipline with minimum 50% marks or must have passed 12th class examination.
How to apply for AAI?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of AAI.The procedure for the online application can be read from the official notification.
Mode of Selection for AAI:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and driving test.
Pay Scale for AAI:
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.12500-28500/- per month.
- UR/OBC- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ESM-No Fee
- Females: No Fee
- The application fee can be paid by using online payment methods.
(As on October 1, 2017)
- The candidates must follow the below mentioned age criteria in order to apply for the post:
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST-05 years, OBC-03 years)
AAI Important dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: September 24, 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: October 14, 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment: October16, 2017