The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited the applications for the positions of Junior Executive. There are a total of 200 vacancies available for the recruitment process. The last date to apply for the post is October 17, 2017.
The submission for the application process must be sent online.
The job location for the recruitment process will be all over India. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2017
- The application process starts on September 18, 2017.
- The last date for the submission of online application is October 17, 2017.
Vacancies for AAI Recruitment 2017
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||50|
|Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical)||50|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||100|
Pay Scale for AAI Recruitment 2017
The pay scale for the various Junior Executive positions for the AAI Recruitment process is notified as Rs.16400 to Rs.40500.
Eligibility for AAI Recruitment 2017
- The candidates are required to have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 60 per cent pass marks.
- The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to educational qualifications for the recruitment process.
- The maximum age limit for the various positions if 27 years as on September 30, 2017.
- The candidates are requested to check the official notification for information related to age relaxation.
The Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on the GATE 2016 scores, that the applicants must posses. The selection process will also involve document verification.
Application Fee for AAI Recruitment 2017
There is no application fee for female candidates and the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD categories.
The candidates who belong to General and OBC categories will have to pay a application fee of Rs.300.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of AAI - www.aai.aero
- Find the recruitment notification for the Junior Executive.
- Read through the notification and make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Apply online and fill in the important details in the space provided.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and your signature.
- Pay your application fee before the due date.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future reference.