Management Aptitude Test (MAT) September 2016 exam dates have been released by All India Management Association (AIMA).
Management Aptitude Test paper-based test is scheduled to be held on September 4, 2016 while the computer-based test will be conducted on September 10, 2016.
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university/ institute
- Candidates appearing for final year examination are also eligible to apply
An application fee of Rs 1,200 should be paid by the candidates through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association', payable at New Delhi.
- The exam will comprises of 200 objective type questions
- The exam aims at assessing candidates comprehension in the following subjects: (i) Language Comprehension, (ii) Mathematical Skills, (iii) Data Analysis and Sufficiency, (iv) Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and (v) Indian and Global Environment
- Paper based test: September 04, 2016
- Computer based test: September 10, 2016