The admit card for MAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2016 has been released by AIMA (All India Management Association). Candidates can download it from AIMA official website.
Steps to download AIMA MAT 2016 Exam admit card:
- Visit the official website aima.in
- Click on the link "MAT" on the homepage present inside a blue box under the heading "In Focus"
- A new page will open. Click Quick Links
- Search and click on the link "Download Admit Card for December MAT 2016" given under it on the right side of the page
- A new page will again open. Enter the details such as your form number, select your date of birth from the drop down list box and type your name. (You have to enter only two of the three details.)
- After entering your details, check your entry once and click "Submit" button
- Download your admit card and take a print
Note to remember:
Candidates must carry with them the hard copy of the admit card along with their photo identity. Those who do not have it will not be allowed to enter the hall. It is advisable to carry along a passport sized photograph and valid ID proof for easy identification.
In a note displayed on the admit card portal, the AIMA has said, "Candidates who registered after December 2, 2016 (2:00 pm) may download their admit card for MAT December 2016 (computer based test) from December 10, 2016 (Saturday), (5:00 pm) onwards."
- The written examination will be held on December 11
- The computer-based online exam will be held on December 17