An official employment notification has been released by the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various departments for the recruitment.
Number of posts: 45
Name of the posts:
- Professor: 13
- Additional Professor: 11
- Associate Professor: 11
- Assistant Professor: 10
Candidates are advised to check for their eligibility criteria before applying for any job. Also, it is good to apply as soon as possible in order to avoid last minute rush.
- The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956.
- He/she should be holding a post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognised qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Professor/ Additional Professor: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 58 years.
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 50 years.
- Professor/ Additional Professor/ Professor/ Additional Professor: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 37,400 to Rs 67,000, along with a grade pay of Rs 10,500.
- Assistant Professor: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100, along with a grade pay of Rs 9,000.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
How to apply for the AIIMS recruitment?
The candidates interested in the AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment are required to apply at the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.
The Candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Jodhpur prescribed and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
You can find the official advertisement notification here.
The last date for submission of application is December 3.