St. Joseph's Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the academic session 2016-18.
Students seeking admisssion to St. Joseph's Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli can find further details on eligibility criteria, how to apply and selection procedure.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
- Applicant must have minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate in the major and allied subjects
- Students who have written final semester results are also eligible to apply
How to Apply?
- Download application form from here
- Candidates can obtain application form by paying cash/demand draft for Rs. 750 (Rs.775-by post)
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of St. Joseph's Institute of Management, payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- Candidate should have appeared for any of the entrance tests like XAT/CAT/CMAT/TANCET
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their undergraduate marks
- As a part of selection process, candidates are required to attend the written test, group discussion and personal interview, conducted by the institute
- Last date to submit the application form: June 03, 2016
- Date of entrance examination: June 05, 2016